Hi! I'm eighteen years old and idiotically had unprotected sex

Hi! I'm eighteen years old and idiotically had unprotected sex about three weeks ago. My nipples are slightly larger and darker, I have occasional cramps in my uterus-- I have a slippery slightly milky discharge. Shortness of breath which I didn't have. Like I'll walk up the stairs or just a short distance and it's like I'm wheezing but I'm not and it stops fairly quickly after I sit down. Obviously I've been worried about this but I figured it'd be best to use something like this before going in person for just fear/anxiety of it. I took two pregnancy tests eight days post intercourse and both came out negative-- then again it was eight days. I'm also hungrier but I am a foodie so... thank you. My name is Grayson by the way
Sat, 20 Oct 2018