Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

135 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, I have pain in my right breast. I had

Hi, I have pain in my right breast.
I had it in july, I called for gyno appt. By the time I got that appt the pain was gone. I went and told dr. He examine my breast, found norhing. He sent me for a diagnostic mammography (I get annual mammos).
That also was ok.
Pain is back...lasts about a week.
Full/heavy feeling, warm, it lessens from top down to nipple. Nipple is hard and lg.
What Dr do I see, a surgeon?
Need to redo mammo?
Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi iam 33 with a pea size lump in right nipple area of my breast. my mother had massive invassive cardonma breast cancer ...iam having shoot pains through my breast were lump is an goes through an burns down inner arm as if i have musle rubb on...i have a referel for cancer center but its taking for ever to get in....what do you think?

doctor1 MD

Hi so today I was sitting down when these shooting pains started to occur right in my left breast I can only describe them as a series of electric shocks. It only lasted a few minutes but I was in a bit of discomfort after exhaling. It has not happened again since this morning and has never happened previous to this morning. Do you have any ideas what this could be?

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here.Hi, pls can you help me I got the lump on my breast I have been checked by the doctor I got the breast cancer, at the moment I got sharp pain on my left armphit ite very painful but I take ibrufeen tabelts it helps for my pain. thanks

Loading Online Doctors....