Hi I have mixed connective tissue disease and have had

Hi
I have mixed connective tissue disease and have had it since puberty and am now 52 and menopausal..my body is in a bad flare aches pains prickly feeling ie like a massive allergic reaction going on. been on hydroxychloroquine 2 years now since I was actually diagnosed.
menopause making me feel dreadful . flushes days nights, pain, mood swings etc etc..Recently started on low dose HRt patch and yes 1 week in flushes gone, ....firstly is it safe for me to take HRT?? Rhumi says yes, but I'm confused as he said hormones driving my disease and it should burn out after menopause....confused plz help
Sun, 30 Sep 2018