Hi, I have an issue with sever scrotum scratching that

Hi, I have an issue with sever scrotum scratching that has been present in my life for approximately 7 years, starting in early adolescence. I believe that it is a manifestation of my obsessive compulsive tendencies. I scratch when nervous or anxious; the desire to scratch is exacerbated by uncleanliness.

I often will scratch to the point that my skin becomes raw, and my scrotum will eventually become scabbed over. I can't deal with this anymore. I've tried my best to stop, but the behavior happens often subconsciously and I'll not realize what I'm doing before damage has been done.

Are there any suggestions?
Sun, 21 Oct 2018