Hi! I am on vacation and noticed that my big toenail is extremely loose and seems longer. It's polished, but I don't think it's bleeding. I planned to cover it with a bandage and Neosporin, but wait to see a doctor until I return home in two weeks. Does that sound like a safe plan? A year ago it was removed for to an injury, but it had grown back and seemed fine until now Thanks!