Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

195 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi I am facing itching on small round like portion

Hi I am facing itching on small round like portion on my foreskin of my genital area for several month and I am frequently using antifungal cream like clotrimazole and ring guard cream.some scaly patches are observed on that specific what medicine can cure it permanently.when I use ring guard I feel burning sensation on that particular portion.
Fri, 12 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My son is 12yrs old, two days ago he had a small round rash on his face a little smaller than a dime, it has progressed to the size of a quarter with little tiny blisters. He says they itch but I have kept him from scratching the area. He says his neck is sore on the side with the rash.

doctor1 MD

Hi Monday I had a horrible headache that kept me in the bed all day. Then I started noticing small round raised bumps starting on my face and chest . They haven t spread that much but they itch really BAD! Then today I started felling really dizzy like I was gonna pass out and that lasted for an hour or so. And just haven t felt well at all since Monday. I am 29 years old and out in the public often. But this rash/ spots itch really bad. What could it be?

doctor1 MD

Hi....i was recently treated for oral thrush but I m pretty sure I was misdiagnosed. I have small round patches as well as a web of lines that reach into the corners of my mouth. I also have a patch on the side of my tongue. I also have a numbing, spasm like feeling near my paritoid salivary gland that seems to have coincided with what s going on in my mouth. At one point my gland on that side of my face was enlarged. Should I see a dentist or my family doctor? My family doctor is the one that prescribed Nystatin but it didn t help at all?

Loading Online Doctors....