Hi I’ve been experiencing red bumps around my labia majora/butt

Hi I’ve been experiencing red bumps around my labia majora/butt area for like two weeks now. They are in like a dry area and they aren’t painful but it’s like when you scratch them more feels like they’re coming out. I noticed it every since I had diarrhea and had to keep wiping my area. I guess the tissue was too tough because I was bleeding but a very very small amount. I also thought it could have been from shaving but I’m not sure anymore. I’m going to the doctors tomorrow but I just wanted to know now
Mon, 1 Oct 2018