Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
190 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Hi Doctor. I have a problem of a swollen testicle

Hi Doctor. I have a problem of a swollen testicle and is harder. I went to one hospital where I was admitted for 3 days and given antibiotic drips and discharged . I took the medication and completed it but there is no difference. Can you please help? My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Sat, 7 Jan 2017
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I got a problem for the past 2 weeks I it something under my testicles close to my but hole I can t see what it is but a couple times I had...

Loading Online Doctors....