Hi - I am a 20 year old male who

Hi - I am a 20 year old male who has been having a problem with urinating since my infection (Epididymo-orchitis). I have seen 6 different GPs and have all checked my testicles and all said they feel fine. I have 4 cysts in the testicles however they cause a small amount of pain and I wouldn't say frequently either so I am not worried about them.

Problems: Mild pain in urethra and I can feel the pain more when I am getting erect (not fully). I have to massage the shaft to release more urine and pulling foreskin back over the penis head does help release a lot more . There is a slight decrease in urine flow and it does feel like I have urine stuck inside the urethra or it wont allow me to fully empty and it stops inside the shaft.

Regarding the antibiotics I have taken.

1 week of Doxycycline for Epididymo-orchitis which did not do anything for it
2 weeks of Doxycycline for Epididymo-orchitis which did relieve the common symptoms like the red, hot testicles and pain in testicles.
However since then I have struggled with peeing properly
I recently ( 3 weeks ago) was told by my last GP to go and have STD tests (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV and Syphilis) all came back clear.
Also had the swob test done and she found a few puss cells inside urethra which she then prescribed me with another week of doxycycline she was certain this would get rid of pain and the difficulty peeing :( So at this point I have had 4 weeks of Doxycycline. While on the recent weeks antibiotics after the STD check I did feel a bit better while peeing I felt a slight bit of control and was able to walk out of the bathroom quicker but not sure if that was just me.

I would love a response to this as I really am finding it difficult. I have recently started up running a couple times a week as I felt I need to do some exercise to see if this changes anything. Especially as I am a Uni student and studying sport.

Sun, 30 Sep 2018