Hey I am a 45-year-old male experiencing a very uncomfortable

Hey I am a 45-year-old male experiencing a very uncomfortable pricking in my penis in the head of it. There is no discharge. But when I go urinate it’s very hard sometimes it feels like there’s some kind of blockage? I know I need to go in and see it physician I’m just a little concerned. Only have one partner and I’ve never had any STDs. I have had kidney stones one other time and it reminds me of that but it feels like there’s more to it. Also my lip nodes are swollen In my growing area pretty good
Mon, 29 Oct 2018