Hello, today my girlfriend and I were messing around beacause

Hello, today my girlfriend and I were messing around beacause we haven't done anything in awhile. While penetrating I pulled her off before I came (even though she is taking birth control) and she started freaking out. She is also taking Predisone which supposedly effects birth control but the Predisone is a small dosage. She is only taking it for 5 days. Also neither of us are sure if i did cum inside her. We are just wondering if we do get the morning after pill if it will affect her in any way because she is taking both birth control and Predisone. Should she take the morning after pill or not? Or will the birth control help even though the past days she took it late and today she took it before we did anything at 6 pm. So what i really mean to ask is if she should take the morning after pill if it may be possible that the birth control is affected by the Predisone, or will the birth control help and she wont get pregnant anyways (neither of us are sure if it went inside)
Sun, 21 Oct 2018