Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

197 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hello i'm a 58 yr old male . I have

Hello i'm a 58 yr old male .
I have this strange obsession I want my penis made smaller . its 7 inch erect and I want it only to be 1 to 2 inch erect .
I have found a surgeon who said he can do the surgery but he wants a letter from a mental health professional to say i'm of sound mine
so I need to find a psychiatrist I can talk to
Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Sore tender nipples in a 58 year old male with diabetes Both nipples are tender and sore , no infection or lumps as per say, 58 year old male, taking metformin and glipizide for diabetes.

doctor1 MD

Two years after changing my diet and not taking any drugs over the counter or otherwise I feel a lot better I am still about 30 lbs over weight. I recently got a surprise with my bp reading of 121/60. Just wondering if this reading means I am on the right track for a male of 58 years?

doctor1 MD

hello. my name is Ron and i am 58 years of age. in 1986 i was shot 6 times in a cross fire between the police and a subject they were attempting to apprehend. Consequently i laid my motorcycle down resulting total reconstructive surgery of my left leg. Here we are 7 surgery s later with a limp leg a shoulder that only exists in appearance and pain that wakes me up, has had negative impacts on my social, spiritual and employment life. My doctor told me i was a lost cause and can no longer help me. I am scared and in pain that i do not have the words to described. I live in cincinnati ohio and do not know where to turn. please help....

Loading Online Doctors....