Hello, i wanna know whether i have sickle cell trait

i wanna know whether i have sickle cell trait or not.
I have the results but could not know wether do i have it or not
they are as follows:

Hb pattern: A normal
Hb a : -
hb a2 : 2.7
hb c. : -
hb d. : -
hb e. : -
hb h. : -
hb o. : -
hb s. : -
hb f. : 0.2
Thu, 8 Nov 2018

Last year I had a blood test done which came back positive for the sickle cell trait. I want to do a second blood test to be sure, but first I d like to know if there is any possibility of a false-positive. If it makes any difference, I had fasted for a full 24 hours prior to the test. Thanks in advance.

Hello, my sister has sickle cell trait. She is 61 years old and lives in Denver, CO. She was hospitalized last night after her 911 call. Her systems were chest pains, pain in her legs and arms, fatigue, shortness of breath, but no fever. A chest x-ray shows fluid in her lung/lungs. This is the only test result that I have at this time. Her doctors ordered a echo cardiogram and a hematologist will make a visit at some time today. My question to you is it common for someone with sickle cell trait to have a crises like this.

Hello, I m Kenny, Age 30, Nigeria, Banker. My Fiancee and I are both sicklecell carier. I m AS, She s SS, and age 27. I have a mdedical record of only frequent malaria (a symptom I believe to AA genotype). For her, she doesn t experiene crisis, but sometimes back pain. We do not intend to part. I ll like to know what medical options we have in terms of having a child that won t be SS. I do not mind visiting India from time to time for such services. Please kindly help out. Thanks.