Hello, It was my first time vaping today. (Aside from

It was my first time vaping today. (Aside from about five months ago, where it was actually my first time and I decided that I didn't like it.)
I was using 6mg of nicotine in my e-liquid.
I run. A lot. I run varsity for my school cross country team.
I was just curious as to whether or not vaping once will in any way harm my lungs to the point that I notice a difference in my running ability? I feel that trying to vape again was an extremely poor decision for me and my lifestyle (pretty healthy).
So, will only doing it once really harm me? I understand that it is not good for anything other than oxygen to enter your lungs.
And do you think that if there were issues sustained by my lungs, that my lungs would get back to their original state of health? Would they regenerate?
Tue, 15 May 2018