Hello. I'm looking for some advice please.I have alcohol dependency

Hello. I'm looking for some advice please.I have alcohol dependency issues and have suffered seizures in the past when attempting to cut down. I get weekly paprinex injections, thiamine injections every 3 months and am also on thiamine orally(150g daily) I am very concerned about 'wet brain'. My last liver function tests were abnormal, but, not grossly so, according to my GP. I am also on medication for depression and anxiety. Could you please give me your medical opinion as to if this treatment is sufficient? Have read paprinex twice daily for 3 or 4 days is the optimum treatment to prevent further deterioration. I would really appreciate your views. Thank you. Karen Jolly
Thu, 4 Oct 2018