Hello, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015. I

Hello, I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015. I had tubular lobular invasive carcinoma. My onco type test was 17. I was quite relieved that I did not need chemotherapy. That same year I was involved in a hit skip motor vehicle accident. I developed neuralgia and was put on gabapentin. Yesterday the neuralgia in my head worsened, I could not touch my head without severe pain. I took 900 mg last evening. I took my morning dose which is 300 mg. Tonight I
am increasingly tremulous, lightheaded, and extremely agitated. Should I skip my nightly dose of 600 mg? Please advise.
Thank you,
Janie Genovese
Thu, 18 Oct 2018