Hello, I have a problem of reverse thinking including spoonerisms

I have a problem of reverse thinking including spoonerisms and saying the opposite thing to what
I was trying to point out. Also I repeat the same lines when talking to others sometimes.
This has been a long term condition and I only combat it by concentration and sometimes
memorization. I also cannot concentrate on two sounds at the same time. Don't talk while I'm on the phone (example). Is there any thing wrong? Help if you can. Thanks. John.
Thu, 24 May 2018