Hello, I had undergone testicular biopsy (open biopsy - right

Hello, I had undergone testicular biopsy (open biopsy - right testis) for fertility issues about 5 weeks ago and I took antibiotics for 2 weeks after the procedure, I developed mild to moderate dull aching pain and mild swelling in the right testis after the procedure. Pain and swelling are still there until now. I noticed that, the pain and swelling almost disappear and is a lot less when I wake up in the morning, then it increase gradually as the day goes on. It is aggravated by prolonged walking or standing. please till me, is this a normal thing after the biopsy ? or do I need further treatment ? Thank You.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018