Hello , I Have my nose pierced and have had

Hello , I Have my nose pierced and have had it done for a long time and what i thought seemed to be a coincidence I deem to now be a pattern.
I get this huge infected looking spot pretty much on my piercing every time that i am on my period and I was looking for advice to whether it could be an indication of a health/medical problem. I'm currently undergoing tests for other problems and have recently got back one result of being anaemic but waiting for other results to see whether this is to do with loosing blood in another place. I have bowel problems and have blood in my stool and it's very painful passing stool.
Sun, 14 Oct 2018