Hello Good Drs. I have been experiencing left knee pain

Hello Good Drs.
I have been experiencing left knee pain for a while now.. especially when going down stairs, happily I do not do this too often...just today in reading a book from the 70's 'Dr. Morrison's Miracle Body tune Up..he shared patient story
of pain in her knee especially when going down stairs..he stated her shinbone had somehow been worked out of it's normal position & the heel of it had gone backward. All she needed was to have tibal bone brought forward with a short easy snap near the knees..then she walked with ease, he gave it a little forward jerk & it went into place at once.
I hope my son can help me with this .
Many Thanks & Blessings on your Path

Linda
Sun, 4 Nov 2018