Hello, Following is the sequence of my current medical situation:

Following is the sequence of my current medical situation:

1. I faced pain in some teeth right side of the jaw - i went to a dentist who did xray and everything
2. Dentist came to conclusion that it is probably due to clenching or grinding of teeth
3. He suggested a mouthguard
4. I have impressions given for mouthguard which is currently being made
5. Mild teeth pain still there
6. For a few weeks i realized that i have been biting inner part of cheeks and my tongue.
7. Almost for a week i have had an ulcer or sore in my mouth which is refusing to heal.
8. I saw a general doctor and was prescribed orajel paste and some antifungal mouth rinse

I have attached images of the mouth sore which is not healing. I have serious concern that this is some serious problem. Could you please take a look at the picture of the sore inner part of mouth and suggest whether this is not kind of first signs of an oral cancer? Do I need to get screened? How long should i wait for mouth ulcer/sore to get healed?
Tue, 30 Oct 2018