Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Heart pain, ECG test T wave found inverted. What to do ?

In last april my mom had heart pain ,we went to doctor where in ecg test T wave found to be inverted and blood report did nt show attack and tmt report was also negative...Now before some days she had severe pain in stomach due to gallstone ..we are worried about it said she ca n be operated under myocardial supervision ..what should be doen for inverted T ??any permanent treatment ..??please suggest me...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

T inversion may have several reasons, some of them are not significant
Normal TMT is reassuring - excludes Coronary Artery Disease / and surgery is safe - yet peri-operative heart watch is necessary, since the cause of T inversion was not clear.

"Permanent" treatment needs a definite diagnosis - which is not possible in most cases.
The investigations are extensive, invasive, have inherent risk, not cost-effective and hence not worth pursuing unless there are specific pointers, which is unusual!

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor