Heart is Beating Out of time

I am 41 and my Heart is Beating Out of time? What's Going On ? It is hard to explain. I am not in pain but my heart will beat weird. Almost feel like it is in a spasm. No pain, in fact I feel a little light headed and almost drunk when it is happening. I am not afraid of dying so I guess this is more interesting than anything else. Am I going to drop dead here in a few days or is this just nothing to worry about? No Joke. This is really odd. Oh and I am completely out of breath just walking DOWN the stairs, up the stairs is almost too much to do. Came on in the last 3 weeks. Not all the time but a lot when I lay down at night. Thank You for all the suggestions to go to the doctor but I don t have insurance and in the USA if you don t have insurance you can not go to the hospital to get help. Like I said, I have already decide I am not scared to die cause I have lived a really great life. I am not Joking, I really am having these problems and I really can not get any medical care because I don t have insurance. So much for the great United States Heath care. My fault for not keep up my insurance.
Sat, 20 Aug 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
hi well come to hcm.
As you have mentioned you are not worried to Die idonot under why you have
bothered to get advise from this site. But lookig your query it looks to be palpitatio
which could be without any disease or may be associated with anxiety,rhythm didorder
of the heart,or some valvular disease. But no budy can decide seriousness of your
condition. This all are guess work without Examination and related investigation no
point in suggeting it Thanks
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to hcm.
point in suggeting it Thanks
fernando's  Response
You need to see your doctor pronto!!! Heart palpitations Palpitations are heartbeat sensations that feel like pounding or racing. You may simply have an unpleasant awareness of your own heartbeat. You may feel skipped or stopped beats. The heart's rhythm may be normal or abnormal. Palpitations can be felt in your chest, throat, or neck. See your doctor NOW!!!!!!!!!!