Headache, tingling in head. Reason?

Today I have been having a headache, and there's a pulsating artery the goes from behind my ear through the temple region and above my eye, it feel like it's stretching the skin on the right half of my face. The headache is in that region to the back of my head, also I have been feeling some tingling on the back of my head on the same side.
Mon, 21 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
This may be headache due to congestion, most likely cause must be sinusitis, for immediate relief you can try Acetaminophen+Ibuprofen, along with this drink lot of water, have steam inhalation, avoid exposing strong light, it will come come around, no need to worry, have good day.