Headache on half of head, pressure on ear, increased sense of smell, had jaw bone inflammation, trigeminal neuralgia

I am a 44 year old female. Have had headaches on left side of head / sinus in cheek for several weeks, pressure on ears. Now I have an increased sense of smell: I smell chemicals in cleaning products strongly, ammonia in fish, and my husband smells burnt (like ash) to me. A few years ago I had a jaw bone inflammation (after a dental complication) which caused trigeminal neuralgia , intense facial pains. After medication, this passed. Now I feel like this sort of pain is looming somewhere near the ear, but not quite coming through... my house doctor prescribed aspirin and a antispasmic medication but the headaches are not getting better.
Thu, 27 Mar 2014