Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Headache from years. Get headache when exposed to sun, feel like vomiting. Treatment?

my age is 28, female. weight is 54 kg. i have headache since my age was 17. but this pain is going severe for 4 years and the attack of pain happens more. the headache attack when my head sweat, weather is warmer and cooler than normal, when i expose under sun and enter wind during travel. recently i noticed the under part of eye is going to dark and deeper. even most of the time the vein on the ear feel pain. but don;t fell vomiting. i feel vomiting when headache is through the head. my doctor said it is synositis and to reduce pain to take paracetamol. give me some suggestion that number of attacking is reduced and the black part under eye going to disappear.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I think the condition you are suffering with is migraine.As the symptoms like nausea,vomiting,photophobia which you have are the common symptoms in it and ofcourse the headache and mostly it will be unilateral.You need to take a combination naproxen and ondasetron.And the most important thing which i usually suggests all my patients with migraine.You can use tab.topiramate 25mg for porphylaxis.for acute attacks yyou need heaset 25mg.Thank you.
Answered: Mon, 15 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor