Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Headache after an accident. What can I do about the lump there?

I got the left back side of my head caught in painted red barbs w/silver wire. I have a horrible headache and a huge lump around the affected area. I also have a large lump on the left back side of my neck (near my spine.) I have been hitting my head a lot in the last few months. I know the things are there that I will hurt myself on but it s like I don t distinguish that how close the things are to me. I don t know what s wrong with me. I don t have medical insurance or money to pay a doctor..... What do I do?
Fri, 11 Apr 2014
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you had a accident following which you are having lump at the injured area. This is because if collection of blood in the layers of skin as a result of impact of trauma.
This will resolve over 3-4 weeks.
Headache may be because of impact of trauma however a severe headache needs evaluation to rule out concussion head injury.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor