Having worms in stools.

My son is now 4 years. Since on emonth i noticed that he is passing worms in his potty. He says it is itching in th anal region. why thi sworms are seen in his potty. He is not eating well also now a days. He complains of stomach pain on and off. I really donot know what to do. Should i take him to child specialist for this or can i give him some thing at home for this. Is there any thing to be given in the food to remove the worms
Tue, 8 Dec 2009
's  Response

There are worms in stools and you need a treatment from the doctor.This is because his hands are not clean. once you get  a treatment from the doctor concenterate on the personal hygiene of your child to prevent the worm infestation again and again

rambha's  Response
Deworming is the process done by the doctors once in every 3 to 6 months. so please see the pediatrician for it. he gives you a better medicine. Of course there are traditional medicines for the deworming but I do not believe
romila's  Response
u can go for deworming na,,worms will cause anemia..and vitamin deficiency and they will become thin..
Megha Shukla's  Response
my baby used to have tough time, most of the times he passes loose stools that contains white worms. he has also itching in the anal region. dont go for traditional medicines they are not correct. doctor gave him metrogyl syrup, she was perfectly alright.