Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Having frequent headaches and sinus problems. CT scan showing bilateral concha bullosa and deviated septum. Can I go for both surgeries together?

I have had sinus problems for a long time and get frequent headaches , so my primary physician finally referred me to an ENT. He had a CT scan done and it shows bilateral concha bullosa . He also stated that I have a deviated septum but fixing that would not really fix my sinus problem. However, since I will have the bilateral concha surgery, I asked if they could also fix the deviated septum, too, since I will be put under. My Dr. said that he would only do the Bilateral surgery, but I would really like both done because I broke my nose several years ago and it is quite messed up (visually).
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is possible to cobine both surgeries rather easy to do bulla surgery after correcting the septum
i usually do combined if i get a case lke this
no comlications
Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor