Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Having extra skin over penis

I am 24 yr old man. I have extra skin over my penis coz of wich i am not able to get complete pleasure during intercourse. is a sugery recommended or can any thing be done without it. plz advice
Asked On : Sun, 18 May 2008
Answers:  4 Views:  3703
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
can cirumcision and frenuloplasty be done together or seperately.....or does circumcision include frenuloplasty? how many days does one have to stay in hospital after the procedure.? how much time does it take to walk freely after the procedure? how much time to heal completely ? due to tight fore skin is the size of penis during errection limited { coz pulled back due to skin}...??? and does this mean that the size of penis during errection will be slightly more after circumcision/ frenuloplasty { phimosis } ???
Answered: Tue, 24 Feb 2009
  User's Response
hi man,have a circumcision done. contact the is simple process and you have not to stay long in hospital. get it done at the earliest.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
  User's Response
you have to go for surgical circumcision.its type of minor operation.consult your doctor
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  User's Response
hi man,have a circumcision done.
Answered: Mon, 19 May 2008
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor