Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have squint eye. Tried eye patching and muscle exercise. Recovering from stroke. Corrective surgery? Suggest

I have a bad squint in my right eye, have had for as long as I can rember when i was young, around 6-8, they tried the eye patch thing and general muscle exercise to fix it, with no avail. i am not 24, recovering from a stroke, I'm sick of this squint, I'm happy to have corrective surgery, but was wondering if there is anything else I could try first instead? Any advice would be fantastic.

Regards Andy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
dear user
it seems you have congenital or developmental squint which was present from childhood. since they have tried eye patching and eye exercises now you can undergo squint surgery for cosmetic correction.
with regards
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor