Have sore feet and sore back in the morning & hand swells especially at night and morning

I am a 50 year oldman 5,8 168 lbs and i have sore feet in the morning as well as a sore back ive been driving towtruck for 20 years alo my hand swell especially at night and in the morning are these all related?
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
at your age it is better you get a medical check up and follow advice
may be you are having some spine problem or osteoarthritic problem
medical check up and few investigations will help reah a diagnosis and to get proper treatment