Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have some red bumps in pubic area, itchy, tender, getting headache, tired. How to get relieved?

I have some red bumps that formed in my pubic area that are itchy and tender. I thought they were ingrown hairs but are now accompanied by other symptoms. They are located on the right side of my body and are causing my entire right side drone my pelvic area down to my feet to feel tender, week, and tingly. My entire body itches (no other bump) just itches, I've been getting headaches and feel week and tired. Any clue what this might be?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
This could be herpes zoster infection. This is a viral infection which occurs in a particular area according to the nerve distribution in the body. This is called as dermatomes.This infection presents as small red blisters which are very itchy and painful. It is also associated with pain and tingling sensations in the limb involved. Local application of acyclovir cream 4-5 times a day on the rashes and consult your doctor for antiviral therapy. Do not delay the consultation.
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor