Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have slightly squinted eye. Have hypertropia? What can help me?

my name is uday.....! im 16 years old and im frm india..! From the past 4 months i observe a slight squintness in my right eye! later on when i went through the internet i found that i have Right Eye Hypertropia ! But its like i can see and visualize objects just like a normal person...But when others see me they observe this squintness in my right eye..! In this case my right eye seems to be turning towards the right and the left eye is just normal..! When i asked my mom about this she replied that im having this past my childhood but i never recognised so...! But now i realize that i hav a squint in my right eye whenever i notice all my recent snaps with friends and family..! I hope u can suggest me a better way through which this squint of mine can be cured.....It will be better if u recommend and suggest me to cure this through exercises..!!
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  235
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Uday,
Thanks for query.
You have got squint in your right eye.
You go for eye ball muscle exercise like movements of occular muscles left to right and right to left and upward and downward eye movements.
Go regularly in the morning and evening.
Do for some time and if there is no improvement then consult opthalmologist and one small surgery will cure your squint.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor