Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Have premature ejaculation. Want solution

hii I m 25 yrs. old male i have quick fall problem when i put my pennis into vagina my sperm comes out too quickly before i was having relation when i was 14yrs. with a woman near my home. that time i was good and satisfactory, now I have much problem i cannot give time to my partner into sex . please provide me knowledge about it. Thank u
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Based on the information, the issue you are facing is known as "PREMATURE EJACULATION"

Following method can be tried at home

1) Sexual performance can be achieved and here is how :- Desensitization is required and you can try some foreplay / ask partner to help you first with stimulation of your organs , give atleast 7-10 trials for simple stimulation by your partner and then once able to control the ejection for long enough time after few tries then do the attempt for physical act of love.
2) Try to relax as much as you can, if you can sustain erection after first ejaculation you can try having the pleasure even after rapid first ejaculation.

If not able to work out then medication can also help

here is what they mostly prescribe
1) Dapoxetine for sustain release if available in your country
2)Clomipramine is sometimes prescribed to treat PREMATURE EJACULATION.

hope it helps.

Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor