Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Have kid look but old enough. What to do to look older? How to grow more beard?

I'm 21 years old. but still I look very young like a 16yr boy. my body growth is normal though my height is not very good. My weight is 54 KG. main reason behind my looking young is my skin and face. I'm cute enough like kids. My skin is very thinner than the other guys of my age.. and one very important thing to say that I have very low beard on my face. I've got few facial hair on the lower part of my face but there's no hair on my cheek. It makes me look young.. I don't want to stay like kids as my girlfriend looks older than me.. what can I do ? please help .. and how can I grow more beard? sorry for bad english..... please help doctor.. I've given my photo as attachment. thanks.. :)
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thank you for your query.

In this public forum the attachment cannot be seen for which you will have to use the premium forum.

It is not unusual to have delayed growth of facial hair. I would suggest that you can wait for a few more months and observe. The alternative is that you get your hormone profile done to know the exact status of the hormones. If they are on the lower side then replacement therapy can be started.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.


Rajiv K Khandelwal
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor