Have headache and ringing in the ears for a long time, was on atkins diet for which had splend. When will this go away?

Hi have a question please. I was on Atkins diet for five months. Durning this time I ve suffered with extreme headache and ringing in the ears. Then realized I ve been eating 6 splenda a day in 2 cups of coffee. Atkins bars 2 a day that have splenda in it and all sorts of diet soda durning the course of the day, Also has splenda in it. I ve read just recent that splend can cause headache And ringing in ears. I ve now stopped all splenda products for past two days. When will headaches and ringing in ear stop?? Will this ever go away ? Ps. I ve never had tinnitus and ringing in one ear has been going on straight for almost 2 months. Thanks Laura
Wed, 18 Dec 2013