Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Have hard, raised skin above genital area. Have boil formed above with foul smelling pus. Cure?

I have a hard, round, raised area the size of a pea on my skin right above the genital area (male) which was painless. When I was at the doctor for a men’s annual exam, I showed it to him, and he quickly gave the medical term for it (which I don’t remember) and continued with the other matter. About a week ago, what appeared to be a boil formed directly above the area. When it came to a head, it had foul smelling pus . I would not be concerned if it were not directly above this area. Are they related, and do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
You must consult dermatologist for the diagnosis and perfect treatment. He will recommend certain investigations and will come to the diagnosis , and will give perfect medicines. You will be alright. Do not worry.
Answered: Thu, 14 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor