Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Have fat in hip, chest and leg, clotting in period. Is this cancer?

Hello sir i am kavita i am 32 year old i am unmarried girl sir my aiims ki test normal hai i am eating a tablet overll treatment aiims hospital but sir my legs fat chest fat hip fat and my period cloting sir mujhe kya problem hai jis ke reaction hai period ka effect mere face par bhi hai sir kya mujhe cancer hai sir mai abhi bhi medicine le rahi hu but koi relief nahi hai
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
your exact problem is not very clear from your complaint. Excessive fat has got no relation to frank malignancy associated symptoms. Clot passage during period can be due to many causes associated with menstrual irregularity that can be examined by your gynaecologist. But what the symptoms you have mentioned not fits to the cancer right now. Better information would be helpful.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor