Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Have enlarged fallopian tube. Done oophorectomy. Natural treatment?

hi Doc, My wife is treated with Enlarged right fallopian tube and she had left oophorectomy , now our chances of natural conceiving is less than 5%, is there a way we can treat this symptom naturally at home. My Wife is 26 y/o and she has gone through 2 surgeries already for Ovarian cysts . We dont want to go for any kind of surger or IVF we want natural baby kindly guide us ....
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Its natural to dream for natural baby after undergoing so much torture of two surgeries. But we have to be realistic. If you don't take treatment like IUI/IVF(whatever is suitable for you according to your doctor), & go on waiting for natural baby & taking home remedies, you may end up wasting precious time & after few years, it might become difficult to have pregnancy even with advanced methods of treatment. Its better to go for the necessary treatment earlier than later, to take advantage of better success rate at young age. Further decision is left to you.
Wish you good luck.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor