Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have bipolar disorder and anxiety disorder. Need psychologist

I am actually looking for a psychologist or therapist to help me out for a bit. I do have someone whom works on my meds but if need be and if psychiatrist takes my insurance that could change. Right now my primary is medicare and my secondary is bcbs. The secondary will be changing as of the new year. Could you please steer me in the right direction. I do have diagnosis of bipolar and anxiety. Thank you!!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thankyou for writing to us.
What are your concerns that you need to talk about?
What makes you anxious and how do you respond to it?
We can work on the various issues that you are facing and hope you will benefit.
I will be pleased to answer followup questions.
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor