Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have attraction to same sex. Getting erection on bed with men. Help?

Hi ! I am a 28 yr old male suffering from a typical problem. Ever since the age of ten, I have an attraction towards male. I always like to have sex with male and not with female. Moreover i never got an erection that is sufficient to penetrate. I usually get very week to moderate erections though if i am on bed with a male. Please let me know what my issue is?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response

If the erection is weak and not enough to penetrate, it is possible that you are shying away from having sex with female, because you are afraid you can not penetrate ?
Is that the reason you would rather prefer male company than having the fear of performing with a female?

Just think about it

Answered: Sun, 6 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor