Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Hard swollen bleeding lumps in the groin area. What are these?

hi, i am 18 years old and female. since i was about 8 or 9 I have gotten hard, swolen dar coloured lumps on my biki like. they are often very sore to touch and get very swolen. they also seem to open up to what looks like a lump of skin coming out from the inside, and they bleed when this happens. im just very over it, could you please tell me what it is and how i can get rid of it? thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic,
You could be having recurrent boils. There is another condition called hidradenitis suppurativa where recurrent boils can occur over pubic area along with sinuses and scars. Kindly consult a dermatologist and rule out the same.
Hope this helped,
Take care
Answered: Thu, 31 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor