• question-icon

Hard swollen bleeding lumps in the groin area. What are these?

hi, i am 18 years old and female. since i was about 8 or 9 I have gotten hard, swolen dar coloured lumps on my biki like. they are often very sore to touch and get very swolen. they also seem to open up to what looks like a lump of skin coming out from the inside, and they bleed when this happens. im just very over it, could you please tell me what it is and how i can get rid of it? thankyou
Thu, 31 Oct 2013
Welcome to healthcare magic,
You could be having recurrent boils. There is another condition called hidradenitis suppurativa where recurrent boils can occur over pubic area along with sinuses and scars. Kindly consult a dermatologist and rule out the same.
Hope this helped,