Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Had partially protected sex. Taken Plan B. Can I get pregnant?

i want to know if i can get pregnant. on Dec 30 i had sex with my boyfriend around. we had an accident. the condom stay inside of me. but chances are we dont know if the semen spill inside of me. so that same day it was about to be 12 am on dec 31. we went to the pharmacy to get the plan b. and i took it right way. can i get pregnant or not.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
you have done all things right as of now. using a condom does have its faliure and then emergency contraceptive also is not devoid of faliure. i would advice you to do nothing further and watch for the next menstrual period. if you miss your period by 5 to 7 days then do a pregnancy test .

if you get the periods on the expected time then ther is no further reason to worry
Answered: Sat, 5 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor