Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Had nose bleed and tingling in ear. Can blood have entered illegitimately?

Hi, I m not sure if you will be able to help me, but hopefully you can point me in the right direction. About 3 years ago, I had a terrible nose bleed and tilted my head back, looking towards the ceiling. I heard a sound in my ear like water got in it and feared the blood traveled back to my ear somehow. Ever since that night, I have on/off tingling sensations inside of my ear. It almost feels like a bug is crawling inside my ear. I haven t had health insurance for years and do not have extra money. I might have a chance to get insurance soon, but I m not sure of where to go to get it checked out. I would appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Even if blood entered your ear from the inside it would have been cleared in a few days and will not bother you after so long.
You need to see an ENT specialist for your problems.
Dr Rajkishori Godhi
Answered: Sat, 15 Feb 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor