..Had chickenpox attack 50days ago.cervical lymphnodes were enlarged greatly at

..Had chickenpox attack 50days ago.cervical lymphnodes were enlarged greatly at that time.
Completed 5days chicknpox treatment.
Lymph nodes were almost the same size for a week after that.then i stopped plapating it.
Now i noticed that this are enlarging since 10days.
Got USG done-1.2cm×0.88cm×1.41cm node,no necrosis.
No urti symptoms,nofatigue,noanorexia,no fever,no pain.
THOUGH i had PIMPLES OUTBURST 15days ago on face-i think may be thats summer effect.
I am doing internship (MBBS) currently.
I don't think it can be TB.so is it malignancy?or is it due to pimples?what to do? should i start antibiotic course to rule out any infection?please explain all answers.expecting a good conduct and help as we both are professional family...so much grateful for the same if someone helps
Mon, 28 May 2018