Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Had a minor procedure or banding of piles. Stomach pain, cant pass urine. Help?

my boyfriend has just had a minor procedure (banding) of hispiles which are quite severe and were causing him a lot ofpain. That wason thurs evening. He now has a lot of stomach paina nd cannot urinate or pass a bowel movement although he has done since thurs. He can barely move and has taken pain killers which dont appear to have lessened the pain do i need to get him to a and e?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The reason of his pain is stool filled rectum.Due to this he has intestinal collection or engorgement leads to stomach pain.Any more pressure like given to urinate he feels pain so he avoid it.
You should consult your doctor as the condition may cause intestinal obstruction.
Answered: Wed, 1 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor