Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Habit of masturbation, not good erection. What can be done?

Hello doctor i am in habit of masturbation last many years and before few months i have noticed that there is not a good erection in my penis and it is bend forward a little . After that i reduced my habit a lot and feel a betterment in it and my semen is now some what in its thick form. Now my parents are seeking girl for marriage and i feel there is some problem still in me and do not get a rock erection. Please suggest me how can as per our Indian culture we can t share these things at home.Here i also want to add that my body is a little obese so during the time of masturbation i used to do exercise a lot and i have also cut a lot of diet from my meals due that i suffered very weekends now i want to be a healthy person and want to live a happy life and want to see my wife and my family happy please help me.......
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
use ristor 30mg 1hr before sex :)
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor