Good morning Doctor. I visited a urologist who has diagnosed

Good morning Doctor. I visited a urologist who has diagnosed me for LUTS. Has prescribed O2 and Duoflo for 5 days. However, Duoflo is only available as a Duoflo Combipack with the chemists which contains 10 modified release capsules of tamsulosin hydrochloride 400 mcg and
10 tablets of solifenacin succinate 5mg. This Combipack seems to be for treatment of prostrate dysfunction on men. Wanted to know if I should take only the solifenacin succinate tablet in the combipack
Thu, 27 Sep 2018