Good afternoon. I began having some discomfort/pain in my abdomen

Good afternoon. I began having some discomfort/pain in my abdomen since June. I was doing a lot of lifting and yard work so I assumed it was a muscle pull or hernia type injury. I rested and stopped lifting for a month. When I tried to start exercising again it hurt. It is slightly left of my belly button. The pain would come on if I exercised (Jumping or running) or as my day progressed. Lately it has come daily along with a bloated tummy. Hurts if I put pressure in the area as well. No other symptoms. Sleep, Diet, Menstrual cycle, Stress, Routines are normal. Absolutely not pregnant. I have made an appointment with my primary but I am feeling like I cant wait until Oct 17th to be seen.???
Sun, 30 Sep 2018